Sovereign Lending Group Incorporated
Who is Sovereign Lending Group Incorporated
We proudly maintain an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau (phone number 909-825-7280) http://www.trustlink.org/Reviews/Sovereign-Lending-Group-205968553
Real Estate Broker-CA Dept. of Real Estate (phone number 877-373-4542) License number 01417167 http://www2.dre.ca.gov/PublicASP/pplinfo.asp?License_id=01516574
National Mortgage Licensing System (phone number 240-386-4444) License number 189421 http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org
Federal Housing Administration (FHA) (phone number 800-225-5342) License number 30401 0000 6
Our goal is to offer the best refinance rates and lowest mortgage payments in minutes. We will beat virtually any mortgage rate quote and our wide selection of loan products are sure to provide the perfect mortgage solution for all of your Real Estate Finance needs. We specialize in home purchase, home refinance, second mortgage, and home equity loans.
Our mission is to serve our customers with honesty, integrity and competence. Our goal is to provide home loans to our clients while providing them with the lowest interest rates and closing costs possible.
Whether you need help for a debt consolidation loan or you have bad credit, we are your complete mortgage solution for refinance and purchase transactions. Need cash out? Debt consolidation, cash out, and low interest rates are our specialty, regardless of bad credit, foreclosures, or bankruptcy.
We know that you have specific needs and we strive to meet those needs with a wide array of refinance and purchase products and most importantly, quality service and individual attention. We can help you resolve your bad credit, bankruptcy, and foreclosure issues.
All we need is a few minutes to determine how we can save you money and improve your current mortgage rate, payment, and financial well-being. Please call us or submit an online application and a representative will be happy to help you. You may also evaluate your different financing options by using our interactive calculators to compare various mortgage scenarios.
State law disclosure regulations require the following licenses to be conspicuously disclosed. Copies of the licenses may be obtained from Sovereign Lending Group Incorporated® at the address below:
- VA Approved Lender No. – 902548-00-00
- NMLS Unique Identifier No. – 189421
- Fannie Mae (FNMA) – 902548-00-00
- Freddie Mac (FHLMC) – 0438582
- Arizona – Main Office Licensed as a Mortgage Banker with the Arizona Department of Financial Institutions No. 0924263
- Arkansas – Licensed as a Mortgage Banker-Broker-Servicer with the Arkansas Securities Department No. 107425
- California – Licensed by the Deparment of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act No. 603J231
- Colorado – Mortgage Company Registration – Regulated by the Division of Real Estate – www.dora.state.co.us/real-estate
- Connecticut – Licensed as a Mortgage Lender No. ML-189421
- District of Columbia – Mortgage Dual Authority License MLB189421
- Florida – Licensed as a Mortgage Broker by the Office of Financial Regulation No. MBR1253
- Georgia – Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee – Licensed as a Mortgage Lender by the Department of Banking and Finance 45575
- Hawaii – Licensed as a Mortgage Loan Originator Company No. HI-189421
- Maine – Licensed as a Supervised Lender by the Bureau of Consumer Credit Protection No. 189421
- Maryland – Licensed as a Mortgage Lender by the Commissioner of Financial Regulation No. 06-20198
- New Jersey – slgmortgage.com, Corp, 18400 Von Karman Ave Ste 550, Irvine, California 92612 Licensed by the NJ Department of Banking and Insurance
- New Mexico – Mortgage Loan Company License
- Oregon – slgmortgage.com, Corp, Mortgage Lending License ML-5091
- Pennsylvania – Licensed Mortgage Lender License 42595
- South Dakota – Mortgage Lender License ML.04996
- Tennessee – Mortgage License 124270
- Texas – NMLS No. 189421 – Mortgage Company License – PURSUANT TO THE REQUIREMENTS OF SECTION 157.007 OF THE TEXAS MORTGAGE BANKER ACT, CHAPTER 157, TEXAS FINANCE CODE: COMPLAINTS REGARDING A LICENSED RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD BE SENT TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550. THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEB SITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV.
- Virginia – Licensed as a Mortgage Lender and Broker by the Virginia State Corporation Commission No. Lender License MC-5691; NMLS ID 189421 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org)
- Washington – Licensed by the Department of Financial Institutions under the Consumer Loan Act No. CL-189421
Sovereign Lending Group, Incorporated
18400 Von Karman Suite 550
Irvine CA, 92612